Nanowhite Sample Redemption
Terms & Conditions
The Nanowhite Sample Redemption is organised and managed by Tohtonku Sdn Bhd (also named as “the Organiser”) and will be conducted on the following Terms and Conditions:
By entering this redemption programme, registrant(s) agree to be bound by these rules.
How to Participate:
Step 1: Visit https://nanowhite.com.my/samplekit and fill in the registration form with the required details.
Step 2: Submit your details by clicking on ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the form.
Step 3: Await delivery of the sample card to the registered mailing address.
1 x Nanowhite Sampling Card (contains 1 sachet of Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum 3ml and 1 sachet of Nanowhite Double Action Whitening Gel Cream 3ml) per redemption.
Each registrant will be eligible to receive a maximum of 1 (ONE) Nanowhite Sampling Card (contains 1 (ONE) sachet of Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum 3ml and 1 (ONE) sachet of Nanowhite Double Action Whitening Gel Cream 3ml per redemption.
All registrations made must be done with a valid IC number, mobile number, email address, and mailing address. In the event that a registrant enters an invalid IC number, mobile number, email address, or mailing address, the registration will be deemed void.
- The sample redemption programme is open to all residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above with a valid MyKad identity card number (NRIC number). Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this sample redemption programme.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for registrations that are incomplete, unverified, or have invalid information.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to remove any participants from the programme without notice at any point of the registration period or after should he/she is found to not have fulfilled the prerequisites of the registration prior to participation.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond reasonable control.
- Participants agrees, if so required, to participate in publicity events without any compensation or fees. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to use the name, address, mobile number, photograph, particulars and/or documents of the Participants or winners for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation given to the participants or winners.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or amend the rules of the programme without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Nanowhite official website or Nanowhite’s social media pages.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property contained within the programme and owns the copyright to all content within.
- Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any technical errors that occur to Internet access and telecommunications networks, or any other prevention of entry to the programme.
- Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, loss, mishap, personal injury, damage, claim or accidents resulting from their participation in the sample redemption programme and agree to release and hold the Tohtonku Sdn Bhd free from any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident [including death] in any manner whatsoever.
- Save and except as may be permitted under the law, Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be liable to the Participants for any loss, damage, or personal injury in the process of joining the programme. It is hereby agreed by the Participant that any liability or claims (if so permitted) arising out or in connection with the above shall be limited to RM100.00 per Participant.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any decision of Tohtonku Sdn. Bhd. shall be final and any correspondence thereof shall not be entertained.