Prep Your Skin For Your Year-End Virtual Party!
Year-end parties are going to be pretty interesting this year. We practice physical distancing, but we can still be socially connected with our friends and our loved ones during the holiday season. Expect more virtual party invitations, or organise one if you can, but ensure your skin is virtual party-ready!
Before we get into the details of how to achieve the virtual-party-ready skin, the rule of thumb is to first adhere to these self-care steps:
- Eat healthily – no more oily, salty, processed food
- Exercise regularly – maintain a good body and mind
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day
- Get 8 hours of beauty sleep every night and before 11pm
- Keep happy thoughts
- Most importantly, practice a good skincare routine
PRE-PARTY SKINCARE ROUTINE
- Before you begin any makeup routine, it is important to first cleanse your skin. If you have makeup on, make sure you double-cleanse with a pre-cleanser first. Makeup tends to clog up the pores, if you do not remove it correctly before, that may lead to
future skin problems.
- It is important to cleanse your skin twice daily. Our skin produces oil that traps dirt, dead skin cells, germs, and unwanted debris. Cleanser can help to get rid of all these impurities. The cleanser also helps to prep skin for better absorption of the skincare product that you put on next.
- Use the right toner to prep your skin, tighten, and refine the pores. Choose one that helps remove excess oil without drying your skin.
- This step is important because your skin will be more receptive towards the next product.
- For flawless skin, grab Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum that helps get rid of dark spots, acne scars, and to evens out your skin tone. Use it for at least 2 weeks and you will be surprised by the results.
- The skin around your eyes area is the most fragile. It will show around your eye area when your eyes are tired.
- Give your eyes area a little pick-me-up by either using a warm used teabag or a warm towel to relax the eyes for 10 minutes.
- Apply a few light dabs of eye cream and massage the area with your ring fingers. Take care of your eyes twice daily to get rid of the fine lines and dark eye circles by your Year-End
- Moisturiser is important because it helps to reduce and prevent the chances of future skin problems.
- Use moisturiser day and night, we recommend that you choose a day cream for your day time routine, and a night cream for your night-time routine.
- Moisturiser is a must-have if you want your party makeup to last longer. Apply some just right before you begin your makeup routine, it helps to prep and smoothen your skin surface for a more even foundation application. It also helps to hydrate the skin underneath the makeup, so your skin does not look dull.
- Don’t just aim for radiant skin for this year-end virtual party, you can enjoy radiant skin all the time.
- Sunscreen should be worn daily, no matter where you are, indoors or outdoors.
- Always remember, no matter how great your dark spot corrector is, if you do not use sunscreen, dark spots will come back eventually.
BOOST THAT VIRTUAL-PARTY SKIN WITH THESE MASKS
- When the Year-End Virtual Party is right around the corner, you will need a routine that gives you faster results.
- Serum is a must if you want to get rid of dark spots, acne scars, and to brighten up your complexion by achieving
an even skin tone.
- You may opt for an intensive skin regime a few days before the party. Do it every day if you can, and you will be surprised with how bright and radiant your skin can be.
- Refill the hydration and see your skin glow with this thirst-quenching Nanowhite Brightening & Hydrating Mask.
- Turbo-charge your skin with the Nanowhite Double Action Brightening Mask, that works hard to prolong radiance and also to boost the moisture your skin deserves.
- Apply Nanowhite Intensive Brightening Mask every day to achieve a bright and glowing effect.
DURING THE VIRTUAL PARTY, FLAUNT THAT RADIANT SKIN
It’s time to show off that flawless skin of yours so make sure you are in a well-lit space. Wipe your camera lens clean before and when it begins, wave and greet everyone confidently.
Take as many photos as you wish to show off that beautiful skin of yours. Accept all the compliments you’re getting from all the guests at the virtual parties. Share your party looks on social media, and don’t forget to tag #Nanowhite #VirtualPartySkin.