Terms & Conditions
The Nanowhite Sample Redemption is organized and managed by Tohtonku Sdn Bhd (also named as “the Organizer”) and will be conducted on the following Terms and Conditions:
By entering this contest, registrant(s) agree to be bound by these rules.
1. This Contest will commence from 1st August 2020 and end on 31st August 2020 (“Contest Period”).
2. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period or terminate the Contest at any time without any prior notice.
How to Participate:
Step 1: Purchase RM80 worth of Nanowhite Basic Products from Guardian and fill up the entry form. Once submitted, a 4-digit code will be sent via SMS. Use the code to enter the game.
Step 2: Spin the Nanowhite Wheel of Dazzling Glow & stand a chance to win prizes.
Step 3: Upload proof of receipt purchase of Nanowhite’s products worth RM80 to claim prize.
Step 4: Receive confirmation of entitlement via email within 3 working days.
Winners will be contacted if any collection is required. The location and address will be provided.
The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice.
Winners must provide details requested by the Organizer within 7 days after the Notification and before the delivery of the prize. Prizes will be posted to winner’s home addresses.
In the event of the Organizer is required to post/courier a Prize to a winner, the Organizer will not be held liable of non-receipt of Prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No replacement and/or exchange of Prize will be entertained.
1. Only registered contact numbers upon entry form will receive the SMS invitation code to spin the Nanowhite Wheel of Dazzling Glow.
2. Each participant (with the same registered contact number) can only play ONCE per day.
3. Each Nanowhite Wheel of Dazzling Glow session will have the duration of 15 minutes activation period to claim prize. In case of failing to do so, prize is subject to dismissal.
4. Each receipt (Proof of Purchase) can only be used ONCE throughout the entire game period and considered as one (1) valid game entry only.
5. Receipts used more than once will be disqualified.
6. Entries without submission of proof of purchase will be void.
7. All prizes are subject to availability, on a while-stock-lasts basis.
8. Official announcement via email will be made within 3 working days.
9. The contest is open to all residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above with a valid MyKad identity card number (NRIC number). Employees of the Organizer, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
10. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for registrations that are incomplete, unverified, or have invalid information.
11. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to remove any participants from the contest without notice at any point of the registration period or after should he/she is found to not have fulfilled the prerequisites of the registration prior to participation.
12. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond reasonable control.
13. Participants agrees, if so required, to participate in publicity events without any compensation or fees. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to use the name, address, mobile number, photograph, particulars and/or documents of the Participants or winners for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation given to the participants or winners.
14. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or amend the rules of the contest without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Nanowhite official website or Nanowhite’s social media pages.
15. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property contained within the contest and owns the copyright to all content within.
17. Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any technical errors that occur to Internet access and telecommunications networks, or any other prevention of entry to the contest.
18. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, loss, mishap, personal injury, damage, claim or accidents resulting from their participation in the contest and agree to release and hold the Tohtonku Sdn Bhd free from any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident [including death] in any manner whatsoever.
19. Save and except as may be permitted under the law, Tohtonku Sdn Bhd will not be liable to the Participants for any loss, damage, or personal injury in the process of joining the contest. It is hereby agreed by the Participant that any liability or claims (if so permitted) arising out or in connection with the above shall be limited to RM100.00 per Participant.
20. For the avoidance of doubt, any decision of Tohtonku Sdn. Bhd. shall be final and any correspondence thereof shall not be entertained.